In light of the ongoing COVID global pandemic, SocialLab has initiated a range of studies and solutions to delve into various facets of the crisis. Here are some of the key offerings:
- A real-time dashboard monitoring COVID-related discussions on Twitter, presenting insights and summarized data.
- A research study rooted in information science highlighting the influence of users concerning Credibility, Reputation, Misleading content, and other misinformation impacts.
- An in-depth analysis detailing text conversations from over 70 languages and dialects, intertwined with insights from social and human sciences like psychology and anthropology.
- A unique study connecting presidents’ public remarks with the prevailing sentiment in conversations within their respective nations.
- A real-time open-data platform offering the most recent, insightful datasets for researchers and data analysts.
- A current COVID-focused Google discovery tool enabling users to explore the web for the latest news, statistics, publications, and public datasets related to the pandemic.
The “COVID Project” solutions, dashboards, and associated content — including data, maps, and analyses — are copyrighted by SocialLab, 2020. All rights are reserved. These resources are available to the public solely for educational and academic research intentions. This project taps into public data from various sources such as Twitter, WHO, and Google. While the aggregated data is publicly accessible, any private or personal data owned by Twitter remains confidential and won’t be shared. The SocialLab team does not guarantee the accuracy, applicability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the project’s contents. Depending on this project for medical advice, business strategies, or commercial promotions is strictly forbidden. This project version is tailored for societal benefit.
Launching Date: March 2020
Department: SocialLab Academy, SocialLab Innovation Factory